For your convenience, we gladly accept payments by cash, check, or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover) You may purchase in-gallery or by phone: (619) 702-5388. Purchases are subject to local, county and state sales tax.
APPROVAL & RETURNS
• All returns, exchanges, or credits must be made within one week of original purchase transaction.
• If you are returning an original piece, please include receipt with your return.
• If you are returning a giclee, please include receipt and Certificate of Authenticity with your return.
• If art is damaged due to mishandling during shipping, please return the piece as soon as possible to Michael J. Wolf Fine Arts within one week, and we will replace, exchange, or issue a credit for all damaged merchandise.
• You may also purchase art on a one-week trial basis, and we will place a hold on your credit card purchase with us. If you are dissatisfied with artwork, simply return within one week and we will not make a charge to your credit card account. If you are pleased with the artwork, simply notify us at (619) 702-5388 and we will proceed with your credit card transaction with Michael J. Wolf Fine Arts .
You, the buyer, may choose the method of shipping. We ship through all major carriers (UPS, Fed Ex, DB Schenker) in the United States and abroad. Cost of shipping is not included in the purchase price.
We offer several methods of crating artwork. Special crating for all types and all sizes is available. Crating is done either in-house or by Craters & Freighters, an independent experienced crating and shipping service we recommend.
All artworks are routinely shipped fully insured. Please specify if you do not want your artwork insured.